Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'll be "home"


for christmas... i'm so excited about seeing all of you! i know it sounds kind of silly, but last year being away was strange. its not even so much that awful area that we live in. its more the fact that i get to see everyone. Paul & i can head out for some bass at the texan. Lisa & I can karaoke and slow dance someplace. I will get to see Dustin who I havent seen in AGES. I hear a friend of mine Brian moved back to BC. Amanda I am assuming will be in the area if only briefly. Scooter, same old same friday night plan i should think? Are you people in favor of cards for christmas or can i buy u a drink instead and call it even? When you get down to it w/cards you have to write. I personally could do without the time spent thinking of a clever way to
tell you that I love you [all]. besides, i cant think of a better way to SHOWyou that i love you, than with a shot of tequila on my dime. Who is as excited about seeing familiar faces for the holidays as i am? we should plan some sort of get together over drinks somewhere with good music and cameras..., let me know what you think!

8 Comments:

Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

LOVE IT!! Just tell me where and when! can't wait to see you :o* love ya!

5:47 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm all about the drinks, but there're on me. When you coming? I can't wait.

8:53 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Yes, please give details on when you'll be around, as my holiday time in the 'naw is limited at best, but I would love to see you!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Noland said...

i'll be home at 10am on the 20th and i head back to NYC on the 30th at 6:55pm, cant wait to see you all!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I really would love to see you mister. I will only be in town Thursday the 22nd-25th. If we could get something happenin' on the night of the 23rd that would excellent! There-I said it, evening of the 23rd. Any objections from anyone?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Noland said...

the 23rd sounds great to me. do we want to do the typical karaoke gathering at the junction, or do we want to chill and have cocktails at someones house or what?

2:58 AM  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

My mother has agreed to let the gathering commence at her new condo in Essexville. I know thats kinda far for the Saginawites-but bring a blanky and pillow and get sloshed, we can play twister! My mothers one condition was...hahaha....no lie "Thats fine as long as everyone conducts themselves like adults." HAHAHAHA! I love that crazy lady, i said "OF COURSE!" It's on....let me know what you think.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Noland said...

count me in for sure. i only live a hop skip and a jump away. those b*tches in saginaw can drag their behinds to bay city for once!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home