Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I met a



new boy, a model... his name is Dan & he looks EXACTLY like Travis Fimmel, the former Calvin Klein model. His hair is hotter though, it is long & blonde as well, but its VERY straight & has an amazing texture... I always thought this guys hair was a little too nappy for me. Anyhow, I met him at work. I was hitting on him HARDCORE and he left me his number on his bill after he paid it. It read (believe me, i KNOW this is the lamest thing EVER) "Hot Chocolate...779-256-8520 (no thats NOT his real number) heres my number, hopefully you will use it, Dan." Now, I wont tell you that i didnt "buy" one of the drinks that he had while he was dining, but other than that, I was more or less VERY well behaved. Later that night we met up, chatted all night, walked to the train in the rain and chatted on the phone when he got home (which was after me because I couldnt survive my cab strike.) I might have a school girl crush.

4 Comments:

Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

good heavens, Nolands back!!!!! ps love the new boy, and i think it's a little more than a school girl crush. stop putting up barriers and have fun

11:39 AM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Last I checked, straight boys didn't give out their number to boys who hit on them. Hummmm. Sounds fishy to me.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Noland said...

his HAIR is straight, HE isnt scott. try to keep up sweetie.

2:01 AM  
Blogger paultoes said...

so........... anything new?

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home